Maki of Japan

★☆Welcome☆★

☆★Welcome to Maki's blog★☆

makiofjapanmsp.jpg Posted by Picasa Just click "comments" right under each article and leave some comments to me(●^o^●)Thank You!



Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh SURE! IT IS JAPANESE Mexican restaurant!

Friday night, I and some friends (Japanese and American) went to a Mexican restaurant near our school. It is a Mexican restaurant in Japan.
What do you expect??
It is like a Japanese restaurant or Korean restaurant in the US. Everyone knew it is gonna be different from the US Mexican restaurant.

Chad ordered Tortilla chips and sals while we were waiting for the food. Every american friend looked at salsa and they went like OH MY GOD! i was like them too. The salsa didn't look like salsa and tasted like ketchup...well...they had another sauce that was good though. Most of my friends had chicken quesadilla..that looked not too bad. What I had?? Well...i was freaking hungry for FAJITA!!!! But sadly i didn't find it on a menu. Can you beleive it?? No fajita(;_;) so i had something something i don't remember.

I really miss FAJITA(*_*) god i am getting hungry!!!

9 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Mizue said...

I love Fajita, too!!
But the best of my favorite is Britoe (sp?)!!! It's freakin' AWESOME! I want to try that Mexi-Jan restaurant thought. Sounds interesting.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous yoko said...

i wonder how tasty fajita is...maybe maki should make one for me some day!!! i enjoyed mexican food and dispute after that
!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had yummy fajitas at the cafe tonight. I thought of you...onions, lettuce, chicken, cheese, tortilla, yum

Laura

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger maki said...

we should definitely go to the Japanese Mexican restaurant when you get back to here, mizue;)

un..i dun know how to make fajita, yoko:( i should find a restaurant here..maybe

Really!! thay had fajita!!! oh~~i wish i was there:( maybe you should deliver one for me, Laura. Fajita deliver!! j/k hehehe

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if it would stay good in the mail i would mail you one :)
Laura

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Ryuzo said...

I don't know that fajita is. I want to eat it! make fajita for me!!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger edwardtaft12689577 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you. I hope things are going well for you. Drop me a line sometime. Take Care.
Laura

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous arya said...

thank you for the information is very helpful at all

please visit: http://ocw.gunadarma.ac.id/course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home