Maki of Japan

★☆Welcome☆★

☆★Welcome to Maki's blog★☆

makiofjapanmsp.jpg Posted by Picasa Just click "comments" right under each article and leave some comments to me(●^o^●)Thank You!



Monday, August 15, 2005

deserve to be lazy???

Quiz!! Guess what time i got up today???
12pm? NOPE! that's piece of cake for me.
2pm? Nooo.

Wanna give up?????


The answer is 5:30 pm!!!! (-_-)zzz

yeah..i know! i felt like i am a sleeping princess. I just spent half of the 15th of Aust anything but sleeping. Gosh. (~_~)

But i thought maybe i deserved it. I worked a lot the other week without sleeping that much. No more being lazy from now on though.

"Observe life! Be analytical! Look at everything with open eyes and accept everything with opean heart: even in little setails there is so much meaning...
Try to notice the beauty of life, music, art, nature. Get a lot of experience and learn from it! Enrich yourself and your environment! Be creative- Don't be satisfied with boring routine!
Life is 'Give and Take'- Don't forget to give! Don't be afraid- Be optimistic, ambitious, challenge new things!! Don't be indifferent, Don't think "someone else will do it", Better ask "why not me?"
Keep relationships, value friendships! Don't waste time! Be with master of your life! And remember
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!!! so... MAKE IT REALLY GOOD!!!!"

This is from my favorite teacher, Loreta. She typed this and handed to my classmates last last summer (can't beleive that was two years ago!!!) I just happened to find this again when i was cleaning my room this summer. I moved a lot..every single word has very deep meaning of life and just came into my heart and soul!! I love these sentences soo much.(^_^) This is gonna be my motto forever.ヽ(^o^)丿

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Shannon said...

Hi sweetie!
What a quote! if you live by that you are sure to get good karma haha (.^_^.) Thought i'd post rather than email, since your blog is so funky! Hope you're all good, glad to read you had a GOLD birthday (our pressie should b there shortly!)
Much love
Shannon (Perth - in case you forgot, hahaha!)
ps- email u soon with all the goss

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger maki said...

hey, Shan. Thanks for the lovely message:) Yup i got the b-day present the other day. Thank you sooo much. And i am really looking forward to hearing from you with all goss(*^_^*)

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Toshiya said...

I still remember the quote. Same as you, Loreta is one of my favourite teachers in my life. Two years ago, she gave us a piece of handout, and the quote was in it. If I remember my days in England, I can understand all of her words written down in the paper. And I thought it was the assignment took two years to answer. Was it too late? I don't think so. Still, we have lots of opportunities to make our life colourful.

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Min Said....

Hi Maki! I just talked to you online and you told me it was 7am..hahah WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger maki said...

yupyup! that's true,toshiya!!

min-san1!!!
hahaha!! yeah..it was 7am when i talked to online..hehehe ;)
today.. it's almost 2:30 here right now..yeah better go to bed right?? yup i am going to bed!! zzzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home