Maki of Japan

★☆Welcome☆★

☆★Welcome to Maki's blog★☆

makiofjapanmsp.jpg Posted by Picasa Just click "comments" right under each article and leave some comments to me(●^o^●)Thank You!



Friday, July 01, 2005

Maki's blog!!

well well well..I finally decided to make my own blog!! Yay:) I don't really know how to use it though..hehehe Hope I can keep this updated..that is the thing i am worried..
anyway, for all of my frineds who are not in Japan, visit my blog and post some comments so that we can keep in touch!! And for all of my friends in Japan, enjoy my blog and post some comments, too(^◇^)

9 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous まりこ said...

ちまき~英語なんてすごいな!これから写真とかいっぱい載せて、おもろいのんつくってなー!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger maki said...

おう!!たぶん色々勉強せなあかんと思うけどぉ。。がんばるっす!!

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous KUYA said...

Hey, you finally made it ~! I will visit your blog from now on. Take it easy Maki.


がんばって勉強してくださいね。

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeeep tooo much in japanesse!!! I cannot read it :). Thats ok. MAKI-SAN!!!!!!!!! I miss you A LOT. It is NOT the same around here with out you. Thank god there is the interenet, and phones, and snail mail so we can keep in touch! *hugs* Love Ally

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous ゆりこ said...

Hello!!! Good job girl!! I am sorry that I put a botton which made you join our (me and my friend) conversation on msn. it was really funny! がんばって 更新続けてね☆ YURIKO

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl!!
Whasssssup?
It was very nice to chat with you.
You already had some comments here.
I think this thing is useful to
meet your friends online.
I hope your days go well and
find a good job for the summer.

Take care,

Innah

p.s. : What's up, Ally?

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Min Sun said...

Hello Maki

I see some comments are in Japanese. I swear I'll learn it someday~ ^^ I have my Japancese grammar with me so I'll read it when I have time. Well, hope everything goes well. Keep in touch! miss ya!

Min Sun

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Maki zzang.
you will be okay with the TOEFL.
It's happening to everybody.
I sometimes oversleep, too, even though I have a big quiz or exam or something.
So, cheeeeer up!

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo. luv this style )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home