Maki of Japan

★☆Welcome☆★

☆★Welcome to Maki's blog★☆

makiofjapanmsp.jpg Posted by Picasa Just click "comments" right under each article and leave some comments to me(●^o^●)Thank You!



Sunday, July 03, 2005

Lazy bone\(>_<)/

I was supposed to take a TOEFL test today at 1pm...... BUT i slept through my alarm got up like noon.. I have benn doing like this stupid overslept thing lately...!! Think btter get off this fricking routine Alright!!! It is almost 3am again!!!! I gonna go to bed and have a productive day tomorrow

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous YASU said...

Howdy!!! Maki!!!
Thank you for leting me know about your BLOG.
It is interesting and especailly today's one is so funny!!!
Have great summer days in Kansai!!!
Are you gonna go to graduate school?

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous yukienu said...

Hi Maki--! Oh lazy girl...ok we should promise "No more Lazy" again! Let's enjoy our party on July 7th. yay!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home